View Single Post
Old 11-20-2012, 3:01 PM
I need a LIFE!!

Yep, because you talk directly with soooooo may sheriffs and counties counsel...

I can understand some level of cynicism but in toto? Silly.

-Brandon

Quote:
Originally Posted by kcbrown View Post
No, it will be a Supreme Court opinion upholding the right to carry in public in a lawsuit directly against them. Nothing less will be heeded by these sheriffs. They will continue as they have even in the face of a direct Supreme Court ruling as long as the ruling isn't directly against them. See Chicago.

Winning Richards is just the beginning of the process of securing the right to carry in public here in California. The entire process will take many, many years, and may not be possible at all if a change of the guard occurs at the Supreme Court before we can bring the direct case I speak of above to the Supreme Court. The time required is such that such a change of guard is very possible.

I do not read private messages, and my inbox is usually full. If you need to reach me, please email me instead.

My comments are not the official position or a statement of any organization unless stated otherwise. My comments are not legal advice; if you want or need legal advice, hire a lawyer.