View Single Post
Old 07-05-2013, 6:21 PM
CGSSA President
CGN Contributor - Lifetime

Default Ruger Stocks Request

Hi Everyone

I am looking for Ruger 10/22 stocks that have sling studs installed.
I know many of you Rimfire shooters have probably replaced your original Ruger 10/22 stocks with after market stocks and maybe your original stock is just standing by collecting dust.
Well, I need them :-) well not me exactly.

The Women OnTarget (WOT) program that we run here on CALGUNS needs them. Currently we run a pistol WOT (Women OnTarget) using Ruger 22/45's, I have 6 and need to buy 6 more. We are working on expanding our WOT program to rimfire rifles. I have purchased 6 10/22s sporters(Thank you DisturbedAle) (may have 2 or 3 on long term loan and need to buy 3 more), but some of them have the composite stock with no sling studs.
What I am hoping for are a few of you that have stocks laying around and willing to donate them, specifically stocks with sling studs installed.

So, I am looking for Ruger 10/22 stocks that have sling studs installed that you the Calgunner are willing to donate.

Thx for you time!

Here to help

Pennys Dad
CALGUNS Shooting Sports Association
CALGUNS official 501 C3 Non-Profit

Ps 25:4-5 NLT Show me the right path, O Lord; point out the road for me to follow. Lead me by your truth and teach me, for you are the God who saves me. All day long I put my hope in you.