View Single Post
Old 12-25-2017, 1:08 PM
Banned

Doheny- I knew you would be by here for the usual attack. Its dicks like you who constantly attack people here that ruin this website. Its also clowns like you that attack fellow California gun owners and hurt the fight for our rights.

But let me address your points-

I have been banned from the board before and Admin let me back in. The ONLY reason I have been banned is because people like you like to post false information and attack people, just like your post right now, some behavior never changes. The past topic has been CalPERS and clowns like you love to attack anyone who debates you. By me correcting people on CalPERS and showing them where they are wrong, they then get the admin to ban people like me. You have OCERS, so you dont care. But you're "that guy" that always causes problems or ruins it for everyone else, whether in person on here. You're the guy that the cops actually hate in the field- the know it all trouble maker that pushes things.

As for the mask, its not an "overkill" for the cops at all. Its still uses the cartridge insert, but totally protects the lower face, neck and back of the neck. It also keep the ashes from going down their collars into their undershirts and body armour. You would never know because you have never used the product. The fire material cloth that wraps around the face is much more comfortable than tight rubber band stretched on your cheeks. Again, you've never worn one so you wouldn't know.

As for you being on the job for 35 years, good for you. 25 years here and I got smart and stopped using the bandana because it doesnt work. I too have worked on a structure and wildland engines as well as patrols and aircraft and dozers and worn the mask multiple times and its not "...too hot and cumbersome to have on your face." You are only saying that in an effort to discredit me here and have never worn one. Look at one of the Facebook photos and see that San Diego one firefighter has been using one for 17 years. Would he really be using one for 17 years straight if the product was as you described? No, because youre just a troll here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doheny View Post
The manufacturer may have given them away on the Thomas fire, but I didn't see any pictures of guys wearing them.
That because he gave them away during the AM at breakfast time outside the chow hall. You if you even looked at the pictures, they are in dress uniform and it explains that they are getting breakfast. Ofcourse they are not going to wear them at breakfast, you wing nut.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doheny View Post
The manufacturer may have given them away on the Thomas fire, but I didn't see any pictures of guys wearing them.
You need to do more simple research...

As your your personal attack as to if I am still a fireman, yes. But I have done an almost full career in CA and looking to retire to AZ and then start a second career there. You just assume things here like a jacka** and rather troll people here like a social moron.

Doheny- You're just a bored retired clown, a cancer to this website and an embarrassment to public safety. You do nothing to help the gun community here except troll. Do us all a favor here and stroke out. Youre still a wing nut just like the other retired guys say about you in real life.

To the others here, dont listen to this clown. I do not work for or associated with the company that sells this product. As a long time seasoned fire service veteran, have used it on the line and swear by the product. If you buy one, great, if not, thats fine by me, I'm just trying to help out here and if you want to breath in smoke and ash on your next 12 hour brush fire assignment and get lung cancer, thats your business. I wish you all the luck and love in the world. Ask yourself this question- Is your face, lungs and neck worth the $60 to protect them? Or what about another $30 for eye googles? Protect yourself and retire healthy.

I am only here to help and share some information that worked for me, that is all.

"No good deed goes unpunished"

Last edited by Rapid Cool; 12-25-2017 at 2:18 PM..