Thread: WTS: EOTech 517
View Single Post
Old 05-10-2013, 8:31 PM
I need a LIFE!!

Default WTS: EOTech 517

I bought this EOTech 517 January of this year. It has an inspection date of 12/7/12, it is less than 6 months old. I have recently upgraded to an Aimpoint CompM4 and am now trying to get funds together for an ACOG. I have only used this optic twice at the range and it is in excellent condition. There is a small nick on the protective hood from another rifle bumping into it in my safe, other than that it is in like new condition. I paid about $485 after tax for this back in January. It comes with everything that came with it from the factory and an extra set of batteries.

$400 - FTF. $425 shipped. FIRM.

Shipping - $12 USPS Priority Mail. Takes 2-3 business days to get anywhere in CA. Shipping insurance and UPS are extra.

I am located in Cameron Park but I can meet between Sacramento and Placerville.

The Constitution shall never be construed to authorize Congress to prevent the people of the United States, who are peaceable citizens, from keeping their own arms. -- Samuel Adams, Debates and Proceedings in the Convention of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts, 86-87 (Pearce and Hale, eds., Boston, 1850)

Last edited by JDay; 06-18-2013 at 7:18 PM..