View Single Post
Old 09-06-2011, 3:03 PM
CGN/CGSSA Contributor - Lifetime
CGN Contributor - Lifetime

Default Want to Shoot Orville Bierkle's Revolver? Reno Sep 9-10

Hi everybody,

Thanks again for all your comments. I'm going to be attending the sixth annual Gunbloggers' Rendezvous in Reno, Nevada on September 9th - 11th. The Rondy, as it's affectionately called, is open to everyone, not just gunbloggers.

On Friday, September 9th and Saturday, September 10th, we will be at the Pyramid Range (Friday will be at the public covered range area; Saturday will be steel shooting in the Western Nevada Pistol League bays; directions in the link).

My wife and I will be shooting our Glocks, but I will have Sgt. Bierkle's revolver along and anyone who can demonstrate knowledge of the Four Rules and wishes to shoot the revolver is welcome to do so. (I may try the revolver on a steel stage or two.)

Friday afternoon from 4:00 - 6:00 or so (schedules have been notoriously lax at prior Rendezvous') I'll have Sgt. Bierkle's revolver in the Hospitality Room for Show-N-Tell, and folks will have the opportunity to handle it if they wish.

Sorry for the late notice, my own schedule only firmed up last week. The Rondy's really a great time, with lots of guns and gear as prizes in the raffle benefit for Project Valour-IT, and some great guests to boot. I hope folks who might want to shoot the Sgt.'s revolver can come on up and participate!

--David

NRA Life Member

Honorary Board Member, the Calguns Foundation
DONATE NOW to support the rights of California gun owners.
Opinions posted in this account are my own and not the approved position of any organization.
Yes I'm an attorney. No, this post does not contain legal advice or opinion.
Read me@RNS