View Single Post
Old 03-05-2013, 11:02 PM
In Memoriam

Quote:
Originally Posted by sofbak View Post
Only 17 lanes.....I see a waiting list about as long as the ones at ASC. Hope they have a plan for expansion-in this area they are going to do a "land office" amount of business.....

It's all good....
Quote:
Originally Posted by jay_cue View Post
I was at the shop when they did the new piece. I turned down the interview though. talked to the owner and they were looking at spring I believe of 2014 so a year out still. but he did say there would be 100 yard lanes. and no cease fire every hour like p2k. he did say they will be charging by the hour. I'm hoping since its close by and having 100 yard lanes is a plus that maybe they'll have deals on opening memberships and would be nice if they have "lifetime" memberships for a nice deal.
Sure would be nice to be able to shoot milsurp out of my Mosins without driving all the way to P2K.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JackRydden224
I hope Ruger pays the extortion fees for the SR1911. I mean the gun is just as good if not better than a Les Baer.
Quote:
Originally Posted by redcliff View Post
A Colt collector shooting Rugers is like Hugh Grant cheating on Elizabeth Hurley with a hooker.