Thread: I had stress...
View Single Post
Old 07-15-2013, 11:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glock Girl in CA View Post
I love how some people always feel entitled to spout off to complete strangers despite never being asked.
My grandmother always told me that the people who were insecure about themselves were the ones that had to go around to tell everyone else what to do. The only proof they have that of being right is to make every one else do and think as they do.

I took my son to the range today for stress relief. We shot our father/son set of 10/22s. Then we shot my Glock 19. I hate to say that for his first time he out did his dear old dad with the Glock. I wish I could say it was due to my recent shoulder surgery.

I redeemed myself with the old .30-30. He did not like the recoil. This was the first time in over 35 years that someone other than myself has shot that rifle, and I thought it was fitting that it was my son.

He is going to cost me dearly. He said he needs some more stress relief later this week. He allowed me to put 15 rounds through the Glock before he put 85 rounds through it. He wants one of his own now.

Shooting is great stress relief.