View Single Post
Old 09-14-2013, 9:04 PM

Turners in San Bernardino “SUCKS” no matter what your race is! Every time I go there to buy something even as small a paper target it seems to unnecessarily take an hour with only 5 to 6 customers in the store. And “oh s**t” if there are more than 10 customers in the place it seems you can count on a huge wait (more than an hour’s time). I have bought 3 guns from the place and the rule is to have my afternoon clear to pick up my gun because they seem to be worse than the DMV in time spent in store.

I hate the San Berdoo Turners mostly because of their incompetence and not-so customer friendly sales associate (Generally some cantankerous old guy). About a year ago they were having a sale on a Rem 870 shotgun that I was interested in. I went in and put my money down, filled the Dros paperwork and it only took 2.5 hours to do it. After my 10 day wait, I went in only to discover that the shotgun they sold me that they looked up on the computer, which was supposed to be in their warehouse and shipped to the San Bdno store for pick up was oversold to me and 3 other customers.

The sales associate was rather unsympathetic to my situation and after some complaint and outrage on my part he went and talked to the manager. He came back and told me that they would order another shotgun and we could re-Dros it again and as a favor to me they would even pay for the Dros the second time around.

I was so pissed and I think the thing that pissed me off the most was the sales associate was acting like he was doing me a "big favor" for paying for the second Dros.

So not only would I have to wait 2 to 4 weeks to get my 870 ordered from Remington but then I would have to wait “ANOHTER” 10 days to get it for a total of a possible month and a half wait time . But lucky me I would not have to pay for a second Dros I left Turners that day with my jaw tight and my blood pressure a little higher than normal

The point of this long a** story is that Turners in SB really sucks. I can’t say that for all Turners because I have good experiences in Rancho but I avoid SB like the plague.

Last edited by Hecktic; 09-14-2013 at 9:09 PM..