View Single Post
Old 03-27-2009, 3:11 PM
Calguns Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wompinblazer View Post
I agree with a few different posts here.

I think what we need to do, is show the LEOs and Govt, that we are capable of making decisions involving our safety, and the safety of our lives. Make them understand that WE are responsible for ourselves, and we aren't functioning at a "Mob Mentality" level.
Show them?? It's their legal obligation under the Constitution to operate under that whether they like it or not.

Quote:
It is about education, and balls. We as a whole lack both.
I can agree with that. But "Please, give us a chance, we'll promise we'll be good" isn't sufficient. We've tried that. It's going to have to be "Look, we have a solution to this. We've tried it the other way, and it doesn't work. You just got a taste of what it's like to be us. Now, how important is maintaining the status quo versus YOUR OWN lives? Apparently when this was us, you didn't care, but now it's you. We've paid the price for doing it your way, now you are. Are you going to keep this up?"
In Pennsylvania Your permit to carry concealed is called a License to carry fire arms. Other states call it a CCW. In New Jersey it's called a crime.
Discretionary Issue is the new Separate but Equal.

Last edited by yellowfin; 03-27-2009 at 3:29 PM..