View Single Post
Old 09-06-2013, 6:39 PM
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJB View Post
They are not on the list.....
I would like to know as well, what list?

This is an attempt at divide an conquer by those who oppose us. Either our opposition started a false rumor to insight infighting, or they are bribing (obviously and most likely) hunting and conservation organizations in order to lessen our collective voice. Unfortunately, it apears that CWA is so shortsighted and strategically lacking that it fell for such a bribe. I also want to know if any of the other organizations took the bait such as NWTF, RMEF, RMMF, etc.

Either way, we need to make sure that we continue to make them support our position, and not theirs. Even though it appears they have corrected their stance or at least set the record straight, we should still continue to communicate our desire that they make it very publicly known to the non-hunting and shooting community that they are opposed to AB711.

We must stay united and avoid as much infighting as possible in order to maintain our focus on our opposition. After AB711 is (hopefully) defeated however, CWA will no longer see any of my volunteered time of which they have received much of in the past. But for now, I support them if they continue their new stance to oppose AB711, because we need all the help we can get.

Last edited by chicoredneck; 09-06-2013 at 6:50 PM..