View Single Post
Old 07-04-2013, 1:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkSoul View Post
I am glad you are working to turn things around, I am very interested in the 1911 kits, and hopefully look forward to purchasing a few.

That being said, and as was stated above, talk is cheap, I cannot help but think of all the other scams that have been perpetrated via the interwebs by constantly coming back to the proverbial scene of the crime, and stating, "we screwed up, but I am on top of this now, we will get everything squared away asap", and it turns out to be just another delay tactic, while the company is raking it in, with an exit plan with everyones money........ again.

I sincerely hope this is not the case, and that you are working to make everything OK, but I for one will be waiting a while to see how things proceed before placing any future orders.

Good luck getting things turned around, I hope things get back on track quickly for you.
We do not allow people to backorder 80% products any longer through the website. So the first part of that post is a bit confusing.

Thank you for the kind words as well. Also I would like to speak with you guys at some point here pretty soon. it has been a while since we talked last.

War is Hell, Dress Appropriately!
www.aresarmor.com
aaron@aresarmor.com