View Single Post
Old 01-06-2012, 1:26 PM
pitchbaby's Avatar
pitchbaby pitchbaby is offline
Senior Member
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Placer County, CA
Posts: 1,333
iTrader: 0 / 0%

Originally Posted by skyvinny View Post
great thanks. does juvenile things count at all? being detained after a house party broken up but nothing charged, etc?
I don't know off hand, but from what little I understand, I think the biggest consideration with Placer might be how much time has passed since the occurrence. 5 years might work... of course the longer the better, but this is just my best guess.
Reply With Quote