Thread: Marin
View Single Post
Old 11-27-2014, 1:55 PM

Assuming that everything goes in favor of Peruta the judge will set a date by when the new law goes into effect. When that date comes the sheriffs must comply with the law. I won't be applying before that date unless I know for a fact that Sheriff Doyle is signing off on the applications. Two things could happen if you apply before that date. 1 you apply and the sheriff says well its going to happen anyways so I will sign off on it. or 2 he is upset with the ruling and, the date still being before the law goes into effect, he denies you. You will then have to state that you were denied a CCW before on your next application, and I don't know if he could reject you again based on the fact that you were denied previously for any reason. It is just a risk I would not want to take. I have waited this long to get one I don't want to risk it by applying say 3 months ahead of time.

simply put peruta passes an official date will be set. no reason to apply before that date unless you know for a 100% fact your sheriff will comply with the law.

just my 2 cents
Genesis 1:28 "And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth."