View Single Post
Old 01-18-2009, 6:49 PM
Calguns Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lex Arma View Post
Individual thanks to:

...and my wife (Christina) and the rest of my family for putting up with my time commitment to this case.
And thank your family on behalf of us all...we know it cost them personally as well. Let them know how much we appreciate them giving you up for this case.

Quote:
Regardless of the outcome of this case, remember that in the final analysis, rights in a Republic are protected by the people themselves. If civic virtu does not reside in the people - no constitution, no bill of rights, no legislative body and no court will be able to preserve our liberties.
During the after-hours session your personal passion made it clear why you had worked on an apparently hopeless case for ten years pro bono. I hope it feels as good as it should now that you found yourself in the right place at the right time. Aside from any of the practical considerations, I hope that Nordyke turns out to be where incorporation happens because you, personally deserve the achievement. We didn't hear as much about that but I'm sure the Nordykes themselves have paid a price and deserve to have the case named after them as well.

Good luck to you and to the Nordykes personally, as well as to all of us.

7x57

What do you need guns for if you are going to send your children, seven hours a day, 180 days a year to government schools? What do you need the guns for at that point?-- R. C. Sproul, Jr. (unconfirmed)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bulgron View Post
I know every chance I get I'm going to accuse 7x57 of being a shill for LCAV. Because I can.