View Single Post
Old 03-19-2013, 9:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ndllana View Post
Just received an email from Grafs stating that the .224 Prvi Projectiles were not in stock when I ordered but due to a computer glitch the order went through. They replaced them with Hornady 224 55gr SP instead at a cheaper price. NIce mistake and customer service from Grafs.
I hadn't heard anything after I placed my order so after reading some of the posts here I sent them an email saying I know there was a mixup can you let me know the status. Got an email shortly after saying everything was fine you should receive them soon unless there was an unknown stock error.
The next day I get a call on my cell from a very nice girl from Grafs saying they had made a mistake and did not have the Prvi bullets I had ordered and asked if I would accept a replacement. She said she would send me 1000 Hornady 55 grain soft points instead. Of course I said yes. And yesterday I received my tracking number!

From now on I will use Grafs whenever possible. Great customer service and they don't gouge you on shipping!