View Single Post
Old 12-31-2013, 2:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hjon96 View Post
I know many shooters leave their trash. Hell there's a half burnt ****ing boat out there. I picked up a lot of the fiber glass from that boat and threw it away. I just need to know the name so we can organize a cleanup. I don't want it to be shut down, it's a decent place. Next time I go shooting I'm bringing a rake and raking up a big area, where there's shotgun shells and a bunch of trash. I also want to clean up the creek a bit, because everyone leaves trash in there.
Just so you know, even if there are people on here who know of the place that you are talking about, they may be reluctant to actually name it or give any any other info. As soon as the masses find out about any free place to shoot it gets mobbed and destroyed. Although you apparently already have this going on at your spot, people will still not want to attract any additional attention. I do commend you once again for your efforts and I hope you guys are able to get something arranged for the clean up. Chknlyps is a pro at this.

What is the NRA doing for YOU in YOUR local area? Click to find out.

"Be strong and let us fight bravely for our people and the cities of our God. The Lord will do what is good in his sight" -2nd Samuel 10:12

Stop worrying about the zombie apocalypse, it ain't gonna happen. The moron apocalypse has already begun though.