View Single Post
Old 05-04-2008, 9:48 AM
Vendor/Retailer

THIS POST RESERVED FOR SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA MEMBER BUSINESSES/SERVICES 2A

SoCal:
jeffrock: I am so confident I can save you and/or your company money in processing fees that I am offering to give away a half-case of ammo (500 rds of your choice up to .223) if I cannot lower your effective rate to accept credit cards. NO CONTRACTS, NO CANCELLATION FEE, NO EXPENSIVE TERMINAL TO PURCHASE
AudiA: I am a detailer (cars,trucks,boats,RV's) by day & DJ by night and... soon to be FFL *crosses fingers*!
draven: Videography, 3d animation & Visual Effects. I can do corporate video work and have immediate access to prosumer HD Cameras, sound equipment, and people to run them. Digital photography. (Digital SLR, not just a point-and-shoot.) Panoramic photography. Reel is on my web site, available on request.
shogunera: SoCal:Los Angeles -Boxing Gym -Message me for any info
spiggy: Head technician for www.airsoftadvantage.com, a small airsoft shop located in Socal, Fullerton. While I normally don't do it, I can do small manufacturing of custom parts.
sbjmg: sbjmg - Jewelry (Los Angeles) My father is a Wholesale Jeweler / Diamond Dealer My uncles are manufacturers, one is a retailer, one owns G.A.I.
bigmike82: I handle all types of computer work, including building and repairing. I also do network and IT Security services, including vulnerability scans, pen testing and network hardening.
mblat: I am the owner of the small consulting company that specializes in developing software/firmware/hardware for embedded devices. Expertise in gaming/irrigation and orbital welding equipment. SoCal/Nevada www.firmsolutionsinc.com
dedeye: CDGlobal, proud host of Calguns.net, is shooting (no pun intended) to become to premiere host for 2nd Amendment oriented websites. If you have a website that needs hosting, send artherd or myself a PM and we can call you to discuss the services we can provide.
maschronic: i own a baskin robbins in irvine off of jeffrey!!!!

"Opinions posted in this account are my own and not the approved position of any organization."

Last edited by duenor; 05-11-2008 at 11:30 AM..