View Single Post
Old 08-02-2019, 2:17 PM
Vendor/Retailer

Quote:
Originally Posted by pacrat View Post
With this quote from your first post here, I understand your position as "liaison" to the PTBs. And appreciate any and all help you provide to CG members.

Hopefully, you will present, and advocate for, what is clearly defined in the statutes provided. And help the PTBs to understand it is in their own, as well as all lawful gun buyers best interest to "lawfully deliver after a 30 day delayed status".

And that they will reject, the intentionally deceptive, and erroneous info on the DOJ -FAQ. Which I will quote below. So you, and the PTBs can for yourselves. See and compare the glaringly false premise it contains, in direct contradiction of the statute as written.

https://oag.ca.gov/firearms

No discretion is granted, implied, or inferred in the statutes I quoted above. And none was included in AB-500. No surprise that radical anti 2A, AG K Harris lied.

CalGuns is the largest Pro 2A forum in Ca. 21,519 active members, daily read how "sucky" Turner's is. The overwhelming majority of posts regarding Turner's are "negative". Please venture outside this specific "Turners Vendor" forum on CG. Pro-actively engaging members. Rather than just "fielding complaints" on this limited platform. Will likely go far to change that negativity. Very few members with beefs post here. They go to other CG forums to complain. Then never return to your store.

Utilize the search function and explore both "Turner's" and "undetermined". And you will see. Changing a policy that arbitrarily denies 2A rights of lawful purchasers [customers]. To one that LAWFULLY delivers "after a 30 day delay". Will go far to improve members impressions and opinions.

Thank you for engaging. And hopefully with your help, both Turner's and their Customers can benefit.

Thanks again for taking the time to write these responses. I do my best to pass these along share these concerns with the team. I also search turners and from what I've learned the not so affectionately coined moniker "Turdners" throughout the forum here and as time permits, do my best to respond or at the very least pass along the concerns to the PTB. We are striving to be the best that we can but as always there are growing pains that we attempt to address.

Chino Hills | Corona | El Cajon | Fountain Valley
Kearny Mesa | Lake Forest | Norwalk | Orange
Oxnard | Pasadena | Rancho Cucamonga | Reseda
San Bernardino | San Marcos | Signal Hill | Temecula
| Torrance | Victorville | West Covina | Salinas | Sacramento | Fresno | Modesto | Roseville | Stockton | Santa Clarita | Fresno |Bakersfield| West Bakersfield | Palm Desert | Tucson|

33 Throughout California
Store Location Info
Our Weekly Ad
Join our e-mail list!