View Single Post
Old 05-05-2012, 4:59 PM
Veteran Member

The multigun practice has come and gone. Another successful practice!

We had close to 20 shooters show-up today. It was 16 shotgun poppers and pipes (strategically placed around barrels and obstacles), and 9 metric targets for rifle. (Some freestyle, some through low ports, and one on the very fringe of the fault line).

All in all, the folks that are faithful in coming, are the ones that are improving the most. I swear, the difference between taking the intro MG class, and "now"...is pretty drastic. Kudos, shooters!!

No DQ's today, and faster and faster times. Today we went over the "Time Plus" scoring and rules. Not an in-depth class, but a cursory overview so everyone understood what it was, and how to play this specific game.

I like it when shooters learn something new. And I especially like the fellowship that some of us are establishing. Kewl beans.

Anyhoo...thanks for the help setting-up and tearing-down, shooters. Y'all are a great example to the other pistolero's on the range. I have heard many good things about how we (the multigun Clan) leave everything clean, organized, and maintain our range equipment. Kudos to y'all.

Lord willing, I will see you at the next MG match, or on the first Saturday of next month.

In Christ: Raymond