View Single Post
Old 05-24-2019, 10:34 PM
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by John172 View Post
Nothing changed. Im the same person living at the same address and unemployed same as last time. No negative LE contact. Im pursuing a career in LE currently and plan to start applying in July when I’m done with my training. Same GC statement as last time and it worked then. So aside from the current career plans as stated, nothing major or minor has really changed. My guess is they did receive everything including the additional documentation they asked for. I saw it upload without issue via the new online system, no ‘error’ or ‘failed to upload’ message or notes after the upload.

You seem to be taking this very well. I think most of us would be pretty pissed off at not getting renewed, when nothing of importance has changed.

I believe you can appeal the decision. Perhaps you can call and ask what the process is for a reconsideration, finding a means to state that nothing has really changed since the last time. You'll never know, what if it's mistaken identity? I wish you the best of luck. If you are comfortable with sharing how it goes for you going forward I'm sure most of us would be interested in your story, in the name of science of course