View Single Post
Old 04-30-2013, 6:27 PM
Veteran Member

Exclamation LOL too funny

Funny we still still see posts trying to dodge the facts. I make my plan of action with information that's concrete fact. Not urban myth. The tests on the 1st video show for a fact at 25 feet that buckshot went thru all 4 full walls and into the backstop. He also shows at the same distance the birdshot had 0 spread and penatrated the full wall and partially into the 2nd.

On the 2nd video at 6:30 he cleary shows birdshot at 20 feet going thru a full side of ribs from a 200 lb hog in front of pork shoulder and denim causing massive penatration. This is is actual denim, bones, flesh, meat. You want to use buckshot don't make no mind to me. The fact that with 100% certainty that load will go thru 4 walls is your problem. You want to roll the dice on killing an innocent person because you a badda** that's your problem.

Every persons defensive plan will have to be decided by them. I use a progressive load in my SG for HD starting with #8 and then progressivly going to stronger rounds. My last round btw is a DDuplex DUPO28 SO IF 4 rounds don't get em that slug surely will finish em off.... I made my defensive plan with actually facts everyone needs to decide how they plan to defend themselves or their family. However that decision needs to be made with actuall facts not urban myth from some keyboard warrior rocking a full tube of 3" slugs because he's a bad A**

Oh btw.....

George Orwell

http://www.AnySoldier.com

Last edited by negolien; 04-30-2013 at 6:40 PM.. Reason: spelling