View Single Post
Old 06-27-2010, 11:03 PM
I need a LIFE!!

Location: Northern Mexico(San Jose) Where illegals have rights and citizens get screwed

Quote:
Originally Posted by killmime1234 View Post
The psych part is what I was more concerned about than anything. I don't really have a good reason like hunting/collecting/competition. I just enjoy going to the shooting range! I suppose there's the element of self defense too, but I have dogs that would scare any intruders away long before I'd ever have to go to my firearms.
A firearm is a tool. Whatever trade you choose you want to be proficient with the tools you will use during your carrer. Firearms are a tool of the of the Law Enforcement trade and by becoming proficent and familier with many types of firearms that you could encounter on the job, your ensuring the safety of yourself and fellow officers.

When going through POST your strong firearms knowledge will let you focus on your weaker subjects while in training.
The others, well......they just never learn.

"Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, Give Me Liberty, Or Give Me Death!"
Patrick Henry.

Last edited by SJgunguy24; 06-28-2010 at 7:05 AM..