View Single Post
Old 02-25-2013, 12:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverTauron View Post
As far as big companies participating in the boycott, its not gonna happen. .....because of .......contract reasons.
Strategy my friend, strategy. This is a false premiss IMO. It is true that they cannot (or will not) breach their current contracts. But, if push comes to shove, they could be pressured into making a statement that would be just as good, i.e. :

"From this point forward, it is our intention to honor all existing contracts. However, there is currently a push to deprive all law abiding citizens their 2nd Amendment rights as Spelled out in our Constitution and affirmed by the Supreme Court. Until this has ended and rights restored, our company will not engage in business with any governmental entity, for any product within any State, County, or Municipality, that does not recognize their own citizens rights to own and/or purchase those same products."

They need to be put on the spot and made to commit either way.

IMO, this would be a smart move for many of them. All we need is one major manufacturer to break ranks and commit. The rest will fall in line shortly afterwards.
I am humbled at the efforts of so many Patriots on this and other forums, CGN, CGF, SAF, NRA, CRPF, MDS etc. etc. I am lucky to be living in an era of a new awakening of the American Spirit; One that embraces it's Constitutional History, and it's Founding Fathers vision, especially in an age of such uncertainty that we are now in.
Quote:
Originally Posted by toby View Post
Go cheap you will always have cheap and if you sell, it will sell for even cheaper. Buy the best you can every time.
^^^ Wise Man. Take his advice