View Single Post
Old 07-31-2019, 10:58 PM

Great place, great people....

I've been going for a few years with friends, and brought my 12 year old last year for his first time... (the 7 year old is looking forward to earning his safety card)

Being his first time, after he passed the safety test and got his range card, the kind folks at check in gave him a coupon to redeem for a free snack at the end of his day..

We love that the Range Masters are on top off safety... and just as personable.

My wife had a great time mixing between the pistol and the 40 yard range, and seeing how the personnel managed the range and the safety, gave her a sense of ease knowing that we bring our kids there...

Last trip, we got my son's Remington 597 sighted in at the 50yd range at the dedicated sighting stations... then he let loose on the 50yd for a couple sessions... he was doing well hitting the paper, but his clear favorite is 40 yard tin can range...
bring some soup cans, etc... his favorite is the 1 gallon Que Bueno nacho cheese cans from Costco... (and we get some nachos out of it)...

he does well with his rifle, p22 and Mossberg 20 gauge and gets to watch the cans fly around..

And yeah... its outdoor.. and its beautiful.. Looking forward to the next trip...