Thread: Riverside
View Single Post
Old 02-23-2012, 6:30 PM
scoutpup99 scoutpup99 is offline
Senior Member
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: wildomar, CA
Posts: 709
iTrader: 24 / 100%

Originally Posted by lawaia View Post
You need to call the RCSO CCW Unit & ask them if you can apply directly to RCSO without getting a denial from the City first. Then post your results back here so those inquiring in the future will find the answer.

If you have to pay the City to apply first, you will lose those fees upon denial. If RCSO tells you to apply to the City first, you might try to get a letter of denial from the City without having to actually apply and pay fees.

I have not heard of anyone getting a LTC issued from the Corona CoP.

You can apply directly to the County if you want. You do not need a denial first. Try calling 951-486-2856. If they don't answer leave a message, Deputy Yezzo or Deputy Aguire will call you back.
Reply With Quote