View Single Post
Old 02-18-2013, 10:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Call_me_Tom View Post
What ever, it's obvious you & your crony where trying to be cute & mock me. I've been issued an A2 Rifle, A4 Rifle & M4 Carbine.

On my A2 the only attachments I had was an M203 with quadrants & leaf sites. On my A4 & M4 we had the same flashlight, BUIS & broomstick that's on my BCM A4. Our DMR's run the same power scope that I have on my BCM except the Corps uses Leapold, I don't have that kind of cash.

My rifle looks like any other typical AR, optic, BUIS, broomstick & flash light. I added the stock because the Corps at one time was testing this VLTOR stock. About the only thing that would even remotely deserve critisim is my use of a MRD at 1 o'clock but that is also gaining momentum in the AR community.

My BCM is setup exactly how I would setup my issued weapon when deployed. I have no idea where or why you felt the need to critique me but I'm more then willing to compare resumes on actual real world usage of this platform.
You have got to be joking! First off, don't get so butt-hurt right out of the starting gate! i replied in a tiny bit of jest mode in the first place, then said "just kidding" and meant it, and then finished by wishing you a genuine happy birthday.

You seem to be hung up on nomenclature and are getting a bit too twisted about this. Lighten up a bit and understand that I meant nothing more than to jest a little and then also wish you well. OK