Thread: Get this
View Single Post
Old 03-08-2013, 1:25 AM

Default Get this

So a few weeks ago Mid Feb, I meet up with a vet who was in Basra Iraq the same time I was.

He drove from BFE passed ventura and would never be a Turners customer.

We met at the Norwalk Turners.

I was selling him a
Smith an Wesson Lower Receiver
Lower Parts Kit
Stock Assembly for 375. Great price.

We did not know each other but we had a common history and I was hooking him up.
He was involved in a major incident in 2009 that I witnessed and I was so overwhelmed when talking to him online that I was compelled to do him a solid.

At the Norwalk Turners, after we get there there the fat old guy gray beard/hai - manager in black shirt, tells us to wait on our PPT.

This is the same guy who took our receivers looked at them, he knew what we had.

1 Hours goes by, 4 people with numbers after ours go ahead of us by the managers hands, each time telling us to wait.

Finally a new sales girls says who's next I say us ''look at our number'' she takes our ID's and puts them on the lower receivers the fat manager placed behind the counter,
The fat man sees this and then he approaches us and says '' I have this for 150 right now if you want it''
WTF we waited for that?
He only approached us when he saw our ID's placed on our box behind the counter.

Well my buyer did not want to buy it from turners but this a hole would not relent.
I got fed up and walked away from the deal, the buyer I was asking me not too.
It was embarrassing other customers did not know I was hooking him up I looked like some A Hole price gouging so I just left.

Long story short this fat man lost me as a long time customer who had already purchased 8 guns from turners in 2013 alone by Mid February, he lost me for a 1 time sale to a buyer that would never return for anything but the one time to pick up the lower.

I am an avid gun enthusiast I buy guns, shoot them don't like them sale them buy others and so on or buy them, like them, keep them and buy more.

Probably spent 20k at turners in 2012.

I and 68 guys from my shoot group & club have agreed to never shop at Turners again and we have not.

Norwalk Turners Fat old grey haired/bearded manager in black polo you are d-bag of the year in my book.
Favorite Gun Marlin 336 CS
FREE when you present a dd214 or active:
HK Builds your parts, from flats.
Barrel Work, threading, cutting, finishing, bluing/oxidizing and non caustic finishing.
EXPERIMENTING with Anodizing let me know if you want to submit a test subject

Last edited by systems; 03-08-2013 at 1:31 AM..