View Single Post
Old 07-17-2013, 9:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by America's Least Wanted View Post

Of course you COULD hire a crop duster with "Agent Orange"
If he wants to hire a crop duster he can do it without my help thanks ... LoL

But in all reality ... contact every agency you can think of ... city, county, state & yes federal too. Environmental agencies, taxing agencies, law enforcement agencies, etc. Because everything they are doing is is polluting the areas water, destroying natural habitats for furry or feathered creatures, their not paying taxes and there is no "medical necessity" for anyone to grow acres worth of weed.

And of course blast it at every local news station. If you draw attention to the issue hopefully it will cease to exist. But be careful with the videoing because they wont take kindly to it.

The medical marijuana laws in CA are a crock of s**t. The vagueness with which they were created have left many loopholes for exploitation. And believe me ... they are being exploited. Awhile back I stopped a guy who had a MJ card. When I asked him what his medical necessity was he said he had chronic pain in his wrist. Couldnt help but laugh at him and told him if he stopped stop jerking off so much he wouldnt need the MJ.