View Single Post
Old 12-11-2013, 10:00 AM
Garv Overlord
CGN Contributor

Location: 805, Caught Between My Woman And My Pistol And My Chips

Wow, don't think I ever saw this thread! Great idea chopr!

First, humble opinions:

Can we seperate "History/American History" into it's own category?
Suggest move "AK-47 The Grim Reaper, Frank Iannamico" from "9. Fiction... > 2. Gunsmithing (It's more of a reference book). Also this same book has a 2nd edition available here: AK-47, The Grim Reaper (AK-47 The Grim Reaper 2nd Edition, Frank Iannamico

Recomendations:

The Constitution of the United States, We the People

1776, David McCullough (Everything by McCullough really)

HELLO! Calguns very own nicoroshi has a AK gunsmithing kindle book.
Build Your Own AK (Vol. I): Headspacing & Virgin Barrel Population [Kindle Edition], Guy Montag, Nicoroshi > 2. Gunsmithing

State of Chaos (Collapse Series), Summer Lane (Saw this recommended by the Authors boyfriend, who is an Appleseed Instructor) > 9. Fiction (SHTF)

One last cool bit for now:
Check out LibraryThing! It's a pretty awesome personal cataloging site... actually now that I think about it, we should start a CGN group on there.

From the site's about page:

Quote:
About LibraryThing
LibraryThing is an online service to help people catalog their books easily. You can access your catalog from anywhere—even on your mobile phone. Because everyone catalogs together, LibraryThing also connects people with the same books, comes up with suggestions for what to read next, and so forth.
Quote:
What does it cost?
A free account allows you to catalog up to 200 books. A paid account allows you to catalog any number of books. Paid personal accounts cost $10 for a year or $25 for a lifetime. (See here for organizational accounts.) I conservatively predict the revenue will enable me to recline all day on an enormous pile of gold.