View Single Post
Old 06-15-2019, 11:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZirconJohn View Post
Ya ... like I said "WRONG!"

I want you to thing for a minute how you look here on CGN, a grown man ... or maybe you a girl (I don't know) but think now. You are having an internet road rage right now ... you are freaking out over what? ... WHAT!? You freaking out over whether a rattlesnake should be killed, relocated, and OMG it's illegal to relocate a rattlesnake out of danger from humans that may kill it. SO WHAT ...!

It is what it is ... and you are there freaking out like a ... like ... well ... like a little girl right in front of everyone on CGN ...!
haha i dont really give a rip, just wanted to see if you would get your panties in a bunch, lol, mission accomplished. Ok Mr tree hugger, i will make you a bet of 100 dollars cash you are wrong about it being illegal to relocate wild life. Call the fish and game Monday, if you can prove its legal, i will send you a paypal gift of 100 bucks, but if you are( and i know you are) wrong you send me the 100, Deal? I am calling you out on public forum, do you have the balls the make that bet? I guess your not man enough to admit when you are wrong. Ah nothing like a nice debate...

https://idyllwildtowncrier.com/2014/...-rattlesnakes/

Last edited by Handshaker; 06-15-2019 at 11:07 AM..