View Single Post
Old 03-22-2013, 7:10 PM

Default Deadwoodboys All Shotgun Match

I have been wanting to put on an "All Shotgun Match" for sometime now. We have finally come up with a date Saturday, JUNE 29th. It will be 6 stages, at least 3 categories Open, Limited, And Pump and will follow basic USPSA rules.
You will shoot anywhere from 15 to 25 rounds per stage. You will be required to shoot Bird, Buck, and a few slugs. (More on that to follow later)
We will have an extensive array of targets from static to moving as well as spinners, stars and rabbits.
I want to keep the cost down so I'm not going to get into a prize table, I will however do a trophy for the winners of each division. If I get prizes donated they will be given away by luck of the draw.
Now for what you all have been looking for: the cost. The entry fee will be $40.00 for non-DWB or X3 members and $30.00 for members. I figure we can handle 60 to 80 shooters comfortably and I have talked our cook Latin Gun into cooking for us. It should be a really great time and I hope you all take advantage of this opportunity.

I will update this thread as things change.

As you can see by the attachments listed below I have finally gotten around to making the Match Flyer and Match Application. Please download them and spread the word to your friends and I would encourage you to mail in your apps with your squadding request written on the back.

See you on the range
Attached Files
File Type: pdf 2013 Shotgun Match App.pdf (53.1 KB, 131 views)
File Type: pdf All Shotgun Match Flyer.pdf (111.0 KB, 107 views)

Last edited by Sam Houston; 05-09-2013 at 1:19 PM..