View Single Post
Old 05-23-2018, 9:41 AM
Calguns Addict

Like I mentioned before. I don't think there is a right answer to such a multi faceted problem.

Is it life boat ethics we're discussing? How many can the boat support? Who's in charge? X number of supplies and no ability to replenish stores. If you're running out of food/water do you start kicking the weak ones over the side? Do you make the fat ones starve or feed them the same as the skinny ones? Can you run the boat as a democracy or a dictatorship? Will they rebel and throw the leader overboard? Or eat'em.

So many Q's and no clear answers.

There are practical, moral, political, logistical, medical, psychological,security aspects and more I haven't begun to cover yet. Lots of coordination needed for success.
"Find out just what the people will submit to and you have found out the exact amount of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them and these will continue until they are resisted with either words or blows, or with both. The limits of tyrants are prescribed by the endurance of those whom they oppress."
-- Frederick Douglass --

“I didn’t know I was a slave until I found out I couldn’t do the things I wanted.”
– Frederick Douglass --

Last edited by FeuerFrei; 05-23-2018 at 9:44 AM.. Reason: image