View Single Post
Old 07-23-2009, 9:13 AM
I need a LIFE!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7x57 View Post
OK, what if those interested in a Glendale table volunteer at our NRA table this show and figure out all the details so it will be easier to set up a CG table next show? I haven't checked with our Fearless Leader, but he was OK with me having CG material on the NRA table last time (it didn't work out only because CG didn't have the logistics to get it to us) so I imagine he'd be happy to help get the ball rolling.

Actually, my guess is that he'll agree to anything half-reasonable in exchange for some additional volunteers anyway.

What say you people who offered to help at a CG table this time?

7x57
The process and booth supplies themselves are in place and pretty well refined at this point; we are simply lacking in enough interested people willing to commit some time to the cause. Coordinators (think of them as foremen/event managers) are the achilles heel of the operation, and anyone who is professional in appearance and demeanor with organizational skills should apply today for events statewide. PM me for details and to discuss further.

I agree w/ 7x57, if you can get into the NRA booth for some experience and to give our big brother a hand, do it!

I do not read private messages, and my inbox is usually full. If you need to reach me, please email me instead.

My comments are not the official position or a statement of any organization unless stated otherwise. My comments are not legal advice; if you want or need legal advice, hire a lawyer.