View Single Post
Old 02-04-2013, 2:49 PM
Vendor/Retailer
CGN Contributor - Lifetime

Arrow Defensive Medicine (Oh S#!t, I Think I've Been Shot!) - Roseville THIS DATE IS FULL!

THIS COURSE IS NOW SOLD OUT. THANK YOU AND I LOOK FORWARD TO SEEING EVERYONE FOR A GREAT DAY OF TRAINING!

Alpha Safety Training is excited to announce that we will be holding our 1 day Defensive Medicine (Oh S#!t, I Think I've Been Shot!) Course in Roseville, Ca. on April 18, 2015.

The Defensive Medicine course will teach you to effectively manage life threatening injuries resulting from a traumatic event until professional emergency medical services arrive. Topics of instruction include bleeding control, airway management, shock and brain injuries and other medical issues likely to arise in the aftermath of a life threatening attack or other critical incident. Do you dedicate as much time to training for the treating of wounds as you do to the inflicting of them? The life you save will probably be your own or that of a family member.

Cost for this course is $200.

http://www.alphasafetytraining.com/schedule.html

This course is taught by Jim “Doc” Amentler, a U.S. Navy Corpsman who is the medical chief for a Marine Corps battalion and is also a Tactical Combat Casualty Care (TCCC) instructor, a Combat Life Save (CLS) instructor, American Heart Association (AHA) Basic Life Support (BLS) instructor, ASHI Wilderness First Aid instructor and an NEC 9502 Navy instructor.
Multi State CCW Instructor - Next class:
Livermore, CA - July, 2018
Defensive Medicine (Oh S#!t, I Think I've Been Shot!):
Sacramento, CA - June 23, 2018

Last edited by JimAmentler; 04-17-2015 at 10:58 AM.. Reason: Added April 2015 Course Date