View Single Post
Old 02-24-2013, 10:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tenpercentfirearms View Post
http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/s...d.php?t=327217

You need a government issued document with an expiration date. I would suggest getting a hunting or fishing license.

Your pay stub from the state would work for a long gun, but you need an expiration date for the state proof of residency requirement.

Your parents still manage your finances at the age of 21 or older? Or do you owe them money and they don't like going to the back of the line?
Where did you find the "expiration" requirement?

The DOJ FAQ says:

Government-issued (city, county, special district, state or federal) documentation that has all of the following - - This does not include a drivers license or DMV-issued ID card:
The name of the transferee as it appears on the transferee's CDL or CID.
The name of the transferee as the transferee declares on the DROS form.
The residential address of the transferee as it appears on the transferee's CDL or CID or the address update attachment to the driver's license/identification card.
The residential address of the transferee as the transferee declares on the DROS form.

Young buyers are often in this situation where parents disapprove. I accepted a sample ballot for one transaction. I just want to be able to show that it was something within the last 90 days like for utility bills.

Greg David
Eddy's Shooting Sports
400 Moffett Blvd.,Suite F
Mountain View, CA 94043
(660)969-GUNS

T-F 12-7 W 12-9 Sat 11-5
Closed Sun/Mon

400 Moffett Blvd., Suite F
Mountain View, CA 94043

www.eddysguns.com

Tue-Fri 12-7, Sat 11-5