Thread: San Mateo
View Single Post
Old 06-09-2012, 6:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ASD1 View Post
I would like to give a BIG THANK YOU to "taperxz" He has been very helpfull with guiding me through the red tape As of now All of my paperwork has been aproved all I have left to do is go Shoot.
The only part that sucked about the qualification was the sand. There was no table convenient to use, so I put my range bag and ammo cans on the ground along with most everyone else. Prepare for a deep cleaning after class.

Without CGF I believe none of this would be possible. Send $$ - either an outright donation, via the Amazon link or the CGF store, etc.

Has anyone here ever carried at the San Mateo County Fair? County exempts LTC holders from their general carry prohibition, but I don't expect the greeters to know that, should there be an issue. I don't think they wand, but I can't remember from last year.
More regimes have been brought, piecemeal, to their knees by what was once called “Irish Democracy”—the silent, dogged resistance, withdrawal, and truculence of millions of ordinary people—than by revolutionary vanguards or rioting mobs.