Thread: Riverside
View Single Post
Old 07-05-2011, 9:03 AM
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawaia View Post
Yeah, but you knew your GC was a gamble going in, remember? Were you truly trying to get a permit, or were you testing for passable GC? I know my words are harsh, but your GC was pretty lousy, IMO. I do believe everyone should have the right to carry, but the game is what it is for now. You have to play by the rules if you expect to get anywhere.
My good cause was vetted by some of the "right people" here prior to submitting it. I did my homework and I know that permits were issued to some with a very, very similar good cause to what I put on my application.

I believe that my "problem" was that I would not fill out and submit the additional (illegal) application form, the one that has questions like "Are there other crimes you have committed, for which you have not been caught?", "When was the last time you lost control of your temper?", or "Is there anything in your background that you are trying to conceal?"

Last edited by cindynles; 07-05-2011 at 9:13 AM..