View Single Post
Old 11-18-2011, 1:48 PM
I need a LIFE!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saym14 View Post
so now the STATE is ripping us off. this is bull$h1t. this is another case of a state regulatory agency overstepping the law so they can bolster the state's coffers. this makes me mad.
Please explain how the state is ripping you off. Just because you don't like it nor agree with it does not mean that it is illegal or a rip off. I don't like it or agree with it either, but it is the regulations.

Quote:
where are the attornies here? this has GOT to be illegal or unconstitutional or against some interstate free trade laws?
Really? It has to be illegal or unconstitutional? Do you have a legal background? If you really think it is illegal, please go hire an attorney to fight it. If you just don't like it, then please convince others to vote for people who can change this.

Quote:
the FFL that transfers here in CA di not sell the gun nor did they accept money for it. so next time I order tires from the tire rack and take them to get mounted at the tire store will the tire store collect the tax.
It is where the firearm is transferred, which is where the ownership changes (although others will claim otherwise).

The tire store does not know where or when you got the tires, plus there is no basis for them to collect sales tax, but do you really want to give the BOE any ideas? They could have the tire store report it and then check your income tax return to see if you paid the sales tax.

Quote:
I am ready to join the TEA party now. Taxed Enough ALready !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Good, that is doing something about it rather than just complaining.

Don't tell someone to read the rules he wrote or tell him that he is wrong.

Never try to teach a pig to sing. You waste your time and you annoy the pig. - Robert A. Heinlein