View Single Post
Old 08-03-2011, 10:18 PM

Default Thanks Bill and The Crew at Turner's!!!!

Well I'll be darned and hornswoggled!

I just had the greatest set of PM's with Bill over at Turner's, and he basically hooked me up with the manager Beto (pronounced beht-toh) at Kearney Mesa Turner's in box black HK USC for $1299, the phenomenal earlier July price from just a few weeks back. WOW! Thanks so much!!!!!

Thanks Bill and Turner's!!! I've been absolutely nuts for the HK USC ever since shooting a gray HK USC rental at American Shooting Center. It's just such a great feeling shooting the thing, with just the gentlest of nudges back. Sort of like shooting my Sig 556... with the same nearly recoil-less effect, but the USC's much lighter, and I just love sighting down that thing. It's also a little more practical than wielding the 556 or the AR in the house!

I can't wait to buy my extra mags and .45 target and home defense ammo from Turner's next time I get a chance!

Bill, once again, thanks so much for going the extra mile and allowing me to purchase at the sale price even though it wasn't necessary for you all to do so!!! He did mention that he didn't mind my sharing my happy thoughts of the Turner's folk with everyone else on Calguns as well as my other SD friends, but he did mention they might not be able to honor EVERY sale request that people had, but he did mention that they'd do whatever they could.

I'm definitely super glad that Turner's started a relationship with all the Calguns folk, its such a privilege to work with Turner's knowledgeable staff as well as receive above and beyond service and going the extra mile. You don't normally get that vibe from the average shop, gunshop or not.

From working with Bill and the Kearney Mesa staff, you will truly understand that as much as its just one transaction and some money and time saved, really it's the relationship that matters to the Turner's folk, and that simply can't be beat. i want to know that the staff at my local gun shop are not only knowledgeable experts, but also care about trying to make people happy if possible.

Most gun owners never stop at one do we? Turner's is definitely on the right track, I will always think of Turner's when it comes to ammo and equipment purchases. (side note they have tons of accessories and a huge variety!)

Kudos to their leadership team in having Bill engage Calgunners and real average joe customers like this. I've no doubt that Turner's is winning goodwill and loyal customers all up and down California.

Thanks for saying yes, I think we can help you out. Too many times we hear no's and we can't do that, and that certainly sets the Turner's team apart.

Everyone sign up for their mailing list through their website to stay on top of the latest deals! (That Wednesday single stack Romanian AK looks oh so tempting!)

P.S. Turner's helper dude yesterday at the store helped me understand that if you buy two guns and start the 10 day period simultaneously, you only pay the $30.00 DROS once. Never knew that. Wow.

Many thanks again Bill and Turner's! Happy USC owner! Happy customer!

/End jubilant rant!