View Single Post
Old 12-03-2013, 10:53 AM

Bump

Quote:
Originally Posted by jgstorm View Post
Slow and stead is right! But the good news is that I am not in need of anything at the moment. My desire to work with like minded people is where the thought came from. I guess I have found that I like having more in common with my clients and when I happen to have a strong passion shared it feels like a much better relationship. And its the relationship that I am looking for. I can find plenty of clients by doing what I have been doing. But I want to really like the people I am working with. As an advisor I am dealing with your money and your future so when I help you attain such a huge goal like retirement or helping put your kids through school it feels good for me. I guess it is greed but I want to feel that pride helping people that I care for too.

MEDIC!: Just so you know it doesn't take much today to work with an advisor. Personally it has all to do with cost to benefit. If the cost I am charging my clients is not worth the benefit I am bringing them than obviously they will not stay.