View Single Post
Old 11-28-2013, 10:38 AM

From what I've seen in different discussions on this forum there are lots of service providers, professionals, business owners, etc. I had a chance to get a professional advice on several occasions from other CGN members. OP touched an interesting question of promoting and creating friendly environment for 2A and guns friendly businesses. There is a list of sponsors and advertisement of firearms vendors and dealers on calguns. Will it makes sense to provided a similar path to advertise for 2A/guns friendly businesses on Calguns? It can be charged some reasonable fee to support Calguns website activities. It can be a directory organized by type of service for example. Screening by the moderator of the website is typically required for such publications in order to avoid misuse of the website or making false statements. NRA is involved in such business activity from what I see. However NRA seems to work more on the national level not always on the level of local businesses. Our CPA business is on several local tech forums. I cannot say for other service providers but I will be happy to advertise our business on Calguns. In addition it can make networking by business interests more effective. Does it look as something worth discussing?

Happy Thanksgiving!

Last edited by APV; 11-28-2013 at 10:50 AM..