View Single Post
Old 04-29-2013, 8:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Awdvette View Post
first off let me say this is a great idea and thank you baja jones for putting this together.

My only concern is this. The total round count to be ordered is based on the surveys completed correct? What If some people Bail? Or worse what if a lot of people bail?

Also how will all of the money be handled? Unless I am mistaken if we order just 7 million rds of multiple caliber and say another 5 million in .22 we are talking about roughly over $2 million here. That raises some minor trust issues. Not to mention trying to collect that from 600+ individuals will be, well difficult. Is there a plan In place for collecting this cash?

All that said I have filled out the survey and have every intention of seeing this through
part 1.
I am not worried about people bailing. If pricing is where I think it will be in relation to market pricing we will have more buyers than ammo.

Part 2.
I am working on it. We own 9,300,000 in multi tenant residential real estate that is 99% occupied and mostly paid for. I do not need to do this.
If I need to finance the entire project the money is in place. The down side of that is using OPM is expensive. I understand there will be some problems to overcome but none are beyond the the capabilities of modern technology and a good bookkeeper. We have both at our disposal.
I also have every intention of seeing this through. CA lawmakers may be the biggest hurtle we face.
Jones