View Single Post
Old 06-23-2013, 6:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Excelsior View Post
There's no "hate" of shotguns shooting slugs at SLOSA. Something ain't right - we're not getting the whole story. I'm surprised the RSO was even aware you were shooting a shotgun, much less cared. There's certainly no rule that prohibits them at SLOSA

That's not the way the do it at SLOSA. Again, why even talk about what sort of ammo you're shooting at that moment? The only thing they (rightly) get hot about are morons shooting rifles and magnum pistols at steel on the left side.

It's not a SLOSA thing either. Did you try Angeles in Slymar? That's closer to you than SLOSA.

I have to call BS. Drive 600 miles to shoot slugs? How about you buy some targets and go to the Glass Factory?
1. Your getting the whole story. The guy at the sign in asked me what I was shooting, I said ML and shotgun slug and he said no shotgun slug.

2. I talked about the sort of ammo I was shooting because he said no slug guns, so I said I shoot practically the same sabot as my ML. Not sure what you are not understanding. I brought up ammo as a defense of the slug gun as I had just driven an hour and a half to get to the range and the RSO's rule made no sense to me. I guess next time I won't even argue my case, is that what you are saying I should do?

3. Yes it is closer to SB. I was already in SLO though so chabot seemed the better option/same travel range and I had been there before so thats what I picked. I will def be trying angeles in the future though.

4. Closed for fire restrictions. Scroll to the last post.

http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/s...d.php?t=727117

Last edited by hikingwithguns; 06-23-2013 at 6:47 AM..