View Single Post
Old 11-17-2015, 2:29 PM
Captain of the Gun Boat
CGN Contributor

****ing **** *** ****...
I used to love LA, now... I can't tell who's the greater evil, the law-makers or the law-breakers.

so, this stupid law was passed on July 28.
It goes into effect September 19.
60 days to comply, so that's today November 17.

anyone feel a cold chill up your spine?

Quote:
Originally Posted by rom173 View Post
I wonder how many potential criminals will be purchasing these magazines from law abiding people who just wish to get rid of them without having to go the police station and feel like they are now on radar.

Just seems like this ban will help supply criminals with the magazines the government wants to get off the streets. These common sense gun laws make absolutely no sense
*ahem* let me clear my throat...

Hi everybody! If there is anyone in LA who still hasn't complied with this law, I will be more than happy to help you remain a law abiding citizen. I am the great magician, King! If you would kindly give me all your standard capacity magazines, I will magically make them disappear right before your very eyes! And, as a special bonus, I'll throw in "making you feel safe" hypnosis for free! So come on down, I'm located at Edgemont & Sunset, in the alley behind Burger King & Kaiser Pharmacy, with three points of entry/exit. You feel glad you did!
-Ronald Reagan

*Disclaimer: I'm no lawyer. So don't take my advice as counsel.