Thread: Delete
View Single Post
Old 03-21-2013, 3:46 PM
12ga's Avatar
12ga 12ga is offline
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: San Diego
Posts: 276
iTrader: 0 / 0%

It would be illegal to trade that wine for anything of value unless it was another alcoholic beverage. You need an ABC license to "sell" any alcohol in California.
Reply With Quote