View Single Post
Old 03-09-2012, 1:39 PM
Calguns Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by FRamos92 View Post
Hello my name is Francisco Ramos and I reside in Sacramento and am turning 20 next month. I have a question regarding my next shooting trip. my friend who at this time is 17 asked me if I wanted to do a range trip with her. I said sure since I just got an SKS and several hundred rounds as a gift. I thought the plans had been set until she mentioned that she would be bringing an assortment of rifles and even a couple .22 pistols. Now Im not a stranger to shooting or to known law but Im still learning here. Can she legally "own" or even transport such weapons at her age? she seemed sure about it and so I thought that she maybe knew something I didnt. As a criminal justice student going into law enforcement I decided to take on the legal (let alone moral) obligation of asking this question. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Minors can legally own long guns, but I'm not sure about handguns, or transport requirements.

Little do they know that's just my stripper outfit and name.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChopperX View Post
I am currently cleaning it and I noticed when I squeeze the snake this white paste like substance comes out. What the heck is this crap?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff L View Post
Don't D&T a virgin milsurp rifle. You'll burn in collector hell.