View Single Post
Old 05-27-2012, 11:39 AM
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slimjoey14t View Post
Hey guys I'm new to this site, I grew up in Temecula and joined the army for ten years and got out not too long ago. I'm now living in murrieta. I found this thread while looking for a place to shoot. Is Bee's a safe area as in responsible shooters? I don't wanna get hit from another range lol. All I have is an old ruger 10/22 but I plan on purchasing some others. Let me know and if anyone plans some group shooting let me know. Thanks and I look forward to meeting some of you.
Welcome to Calguns and thank you for your service!

I have been there a few times and I still take my kids so I think it is pretty safe, the canyons are long and tall so someone would have to do something really stipid to cause an accident in the next canyon over.

Eat Dirt started this thread and the Bee Canyon clean up thread, he has been shooting there I think 30+ years, I am sure he will chime in soon with his thoughts.

There will be a canyon clean up soon and you are more than welcome to help and plink after, the thread is here http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/s...d.php?t=324272
There are also some pictures so you can see the area. Make sure you call the ranger station to see the activity level for the day, the rangers do give tickets for shooting when there is fire danger.