View Single Post
Old 03-26-2013, 2:57 PM
Vendor/Retailer

Quote:
Originally Posted by duggan View Post
Mine arrived today, unboxed it (and the PA Deluxe AR Extended Mount) and have been looking through it for the last 20 minutes or so (slow day at work). Looks good, I'm able to see clearly enough to read the LP off of the car across the street (about 50yds, through glass, flourescent lighting to sunlight) can't judge the distance/clarity any farther than that due to the buildings blocking my view. Good clicks on the turrets and the on/off brightness settings, finish is great and the weight isn't bad (haven't mounted it yet). Only issue so far is the reticle size, and thats from my end as I thought it was going to be a bit larger, and I don't see that as being a flaw just a misunderstanding. I'll get it mounted up tonight and try to edit this post to review the eye relief, up close target acquisition speed and whatever else I can think of. All in all I give it an A for features, price and concept. Good Job PA.
Glad you like it so far, the reticle is mathematically set for ranging. When you go mall ninja style all through the house testing CQB keep both eyes open and reticle illuminated in your peripheral vision pointed a bit down and then whip over like a red dot again both eyes open. There is no need to look through it like your going to shoot further out. I hope you understand what I mean.

Dimitri