View Single Post
Old 03-17-2013, 2:50 PM
CharlesV CharlesV is offline
Senior Member
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: So Cal, Riverside County, Corona
Posts: 591
iTrader: 1 / 100%

Ok, since quite a while i use my Calif Real Estate Brokers licence (govt issued, expiration date, my name and address appearing). It is a perfect document, as is any other similar professional licence--State Bar, Accounting, Medical, Architecural, Pest Control, etc)

2. I have used a new, current Social Security statement. I went to an SS office, got a current printout of my benefits and took that in also. In light of having the RE licence the SS statement would be redundant.

3. I have used an IRS Estimated Tax Statement which many of us get every year in the mail--(again, govt issued, name and address appearing, dated within 90 days of the purchase).

4. If a person doesnt own the place where they live and have no rental agreement, a signed letter from the owner that you live there, accompanied by a copy of the Grant Deed also works.

These alternatives arent on the list of usual suspects but they meet the guideline so they are acceptable.
Slim River Carry Slings for Henry AR-7
WTB: CZ 75 SP-01
Reply With Quote