View Single Post
Old 02-24-2013, 7:45 AM
tenpercentfirearms's Avatar
tenpercentfirearms tenpercentfirearms is offline
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Taft, CA
Posts: 12,845
iTrader: 10 / 100%

You need a government issued document with an expiration date. I would suggest getting a hunting or fishing license.

Your pay stub from the state would work for a long gun, but you need an expiration date for the state proof of residency requirement.

Your parents still manage your finances at the age of 21 or older? Or do you owe them money and they don't like going to the back of the line?
For superior customer service and good prices visit We are Kern County's leader in black rifle sales.

The Calguns Foundation - Board Member. DONATE NOW! Your dollars go DIRECTLY to front-line legal activism in CA.
Opinions posted in this account are my own and not the approved position of The Calguns Foundation
Reply With Quote